France Passion Vandieres is the site of independent Champagne producer Champagne Nowack. Members can stay here for one night free of charge in a campervan or motorhome. Additionally the grounds of Champagne Nowack operate as a campsite with facilities to match.
France Passion Vandieres is located in the Marne department of France. On the right bank of the river Marne, the village is in a prestigious location, home to at least eight different champagne houses and 180 grape farmers growing mostly the Meunier grape variety.
Loading map ...
Date of Stay:
21 July 2017
How we found France Passion Vandieres:
We have a France Passion 2017 membership. France Passion Vandieres, (Champagne Nowack), is listed in the guide. You must be a member to park your campervan or motorhome here overnight for free. However, it is possible to park overnight if you are not a member. The price per person for staying in a campervan or motorhome is 8 Euro per person.
Overview of France Passion Vandieres:
- France Passion Vandieres is hosted by independent producer, Champagne Nowack.
- Parking is on the grass of the Champagne Nowack’s grounds.
- There are no specific pitches for campervans. They are simply amongst the tents.
- The grounds are stepped but much of the land is heavily sloped. Levelling blocks essential!
- The more heavily sloping pitches have more shade.
- Use of other facilities is subject payment of campsite fees. (8 Euro per person).
- Benefit of this is that you could have friends in a tent camped alongside your campervan or motorhome.
- Additional facilities include, hot shower, washing up sink, drinking water and brown waste disposal.
- We did not undertake any tasting here.
- We bought a bottle for drinking on site, (16 Euro). This included a frozen chiller and a pair of loan flutes. Nice touch!
- There are a number of ‘gite’ rooms on site. We did not enquire about the cost.
- There is a ping pong table. Mostly used by kids.
- There was WiFi, although the signal was patchy.
- Bins are available.
- Corinne, the co-owner speaks some English. Her partner did not appear to speak English.
Type of parking:
France Passion site and/or campsite.
Free for just a parking spot (assuming you are a France Passion member). Additional services for around 8 Euro per person. (Depending on accommodation type).
Landscaped; mature garden; leafy; grassy; upmarket.
Free of charge: Water; washing up sink; grey water disposal; brown water disposal, bins
Paid for: Electricity, hot shower; toilet; refrigerator.
Champagne tasting; cycling/walking through vineyards.