France Passion Brasles is an independent Champagne producer otherwise known as Champagne Philippe Dechelle. Members can stay here for one night free of charge in a campervan or motorhome. Of course, there is the option to taste Champagne and buy a bottle or more if you wish!
France Passion Brasles is located in the Aisne department of France, just outside the town of Chateau-Thierry, at the gateway to the Champagne Region, (assuming you’re coming from the North). This is where the Champagne vineyards begin!
Map: [wpgmza id=”1″]
Date of Stay:
15 July 2017
How we found France Passion Brasles:
We have a France Passion 2017 membership. France Passion Brasles, (Champagne Philippe Dechelle), is listed in the guide. You must be a member to park your campervan or motorhome here overnight.
Overview of France Passion Brasles:
- France Passion Brasles is hosted by Champagne Philippe Dechelle.
- The parking, (and tasting room), are located up a steep but paved track.
- Parking is in an attractive grassy area.
- There is not much shade despite the trees, as the parking is located high up.
- Parking is a little bumpy so levelling blocks may be required.
- On our visit, a Saturday, there was a lot of noise during the afternoon from a nearby park which hosted a motocross event.
- There are no bins we could find.
- A toilet is available for use although is a minute or so walk from the parking.
- Champagne is available to taste (5 Euro p/p) and buy from 16 Euro.
- The person in charge was friendly and accommodating.
- Ask for a tour of the champagne making facilities. We were given one but that is not necessarily always the case.
- Excellent English is spoken by the hosts.
Type of parking:
France Passion site
Free. (Tasting extra)
Attractive, close to town, on a hill, modern industrial
Champagne tasting, sightseeing at nearby Chateau-Thierry, cycling along River Marne, Golf