France Passion Voegtlinshoffen is hosted by Domaine Kehren, an independent wine maker. Members can stay here for one night free of charge in a campervan or motorhome. They also welcome non-members to stay here and use the facilities in return for the purchase of a couple of bottles.
France Passion Voegtlinshoffen is located in the Haut-Rhin department of France, the South part of the Alsace Wine route. Domaine Kehren is situated on the edge of the village with a spectacular view over the plain of Alsace. The village itself is pretty and quiet. One of the largest producers in Alsace (Cattin) is based here. See our gallery below for more pics!
Loading map ...
Date of visit: 23 August 2017
How we discovered France Passion Voegtlinshoffen:
We have a France Passion 2017 membership. France Passion Voegtlinshoffen, (Domaine Kehren), is listed in the guide. Members can park their campervan or motorhome here for one night free of charge. Non-members are also welcome to stay the night in return for the purchase of a couple of bottles.
Overview of France Passion Voegtlinshoffen:
- France Passion Voegtlinshoffen is hosted by independent wine maker, Domaine Kehren.
- Parking is to the rear of the building on hard-standing, opposite grape vines.
- There is only just room for three campervans or motorhomes.
- The parking has a view of the plain of Alsace, slightly obstructed by a private garden.
- There is very little shade.
- Facilities include a water tap, and a place to empty waste from a WC as well as 220v electricity. (French adaptor required).
- Tasting is located at the front of the house. You must ring the bell.
- Our tasting was hosted by Celine, the owner’s daughter. She spoke good English and was knowledgeable about the wine.
- All the usual varieties of Alsace wine are available. Prices start at just over 4 Euros, which is particularly good value.
Type of parking:
France Passion site / Aire
Free. (Extra facilities available in return for the purchase of wine).
Pretty, modern, with a view.
Water; Toilet waste disposal; Electricity. (Only in return for the purchase of wine).
Wine tasting; Cycling/walking through vineyards